Private market investing, or exempt market investing, offers investors an opportunity to diversify their investments. Provides clients with access to private investments such as real estate farmland, private equity, and high-yield debt. Through Raintree Financial Solutions.
Financial Planning Process
About Mike Lynes
Mike believes that integrity and trust are the foundation to providing clients with exceptional service. He feels that the best way to help someone is to first learn what it is that they need, and what their goals are.
Mike is registered to sell private capital products with the Securities Commissions in Manitoba, Alberta, and British Columbia. Mike is also licensed to sell insurance and insurance investment products. He is licensed in the Province of Manitoba to sell life insurance and segregated funds.
Private Market Investing
Private market investing, or exempt market investing, offers investors an opportunity to diversify their investments. Private investments can include asset-backed securities, debt offerings and equity in private companies that are tangible asset backed, such as Real Estate, or Land.
Mike Lynes is a Private Wealth Advisor with Raintree Financial Solutions. As a Private Wealth Advisor, he works with investors to determine their overall investment knowledge, current investment holdings and risk temperament. By discussing this vital information, he works with his clients to choose suitable alternative investments and referring them to Portfolio Managers for their public investment needs.
Mike is registered to sell exempt market products with the Securities Commissions in Manitoba, Alberta, and British Columbia. Mike is also licensed to sell insurance and insurance investment products. He is licensed in the Province of Manitoba to sell life insurance and segregated funds.
- Healthy Portfolio – Not all investments are created equal. My job is to recommend the most suitable investments to match your lifestyle and risk tolerance dispersed through fixed income, segregated funds, and alternative investments.
- What plan is right for you? – RRSPs, TFSAs, or Cash accounts, I will look at the big picture and make sure your investments are in the right vehicle.
Insure yourself against the negative financial losses of disability, illness, death, or other unexpected emergencies. Keep your lifestyle intact and your finances in place, no matter what.
- Insurance – Protect your life, health, and business with insurance and trust arrangements That are tailored to meet your needs.
- Product & Plan Review – Review existing life and health insurance plans and help you understand each one, and if it makes sense make recommendations for changes.
As an insurance broker , I can search through many different insurance companies and choose the company that best suites my clients needs.
I am licenced to sell the following:
- Mortgage Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Term Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Group RRSPs and Pension Plans
Retirement & Savings
Your retirement savings and income should never be based on guesswork! Keep your retirement goals in perspective so your post-career years have all your needs met. You have worked hard for your money, so doesn’t it make sense to give your investments attention and make sure they are working hard for you.
- Income Analysis – Determine how much you’ll need to retire and where the funds will come from while minimizing tax impact. Its not always about how much you make, its how much of what you earn you can keep.
- Early Retirement Options – Are you positioned to enjoy an early retirement? Let’s review your options so you don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Education Saving Plans
Keep your loved ones from lacking proper education funding when the time comes. Employ an education planning process that opens doors for the best post-secondary options.
- Safe Savings – Don’t just tuck your funds away into any old account. Secure them in a Registered Education Savings Plan you know will be there when you need them most.
- The Government kicks in 20% up to a maximum of $500 per year, make sure you take advantage of this.
- Government Grants – Are you or your loved ones qualified for the government grants available? Let me find out for you!