Mike Lynes Financial helps you get closer to your money through private investing.
Your investments should create consistent returns while adjusting to market and industry fluctuations with ease.
Don’t get stuck with under-performing accounts!
We achieve this through a healthy portfolio, ongoing review, active monitoring and making the right plan for you.
Financial Planning Process
About Mike Lynes
Mike believes that integrity and trust are the foundation to providing clients with exceptional service. He feels that the best way to help someone is to first learn what it is that they need, and what their goals are.
Mike holds a C.I.M. designation from the University of Manitoba, and has completed the Exempt Market Products course. He is registered to sell private capital products with the Securities Commissions in Manitoba, Alberta, and British Columbia. Mike is also licensed to sell insurance and insurance investment products. He is licensed in the Province of Manitoba to sell life insurance and segregated funds.
Private Market Investing
Private market investing, or exempt market investing, offers investors an opportunity to diversify their investments into assets not offered in traditional institutions. Private investments can include asset-backed securities, debt offerings and equity in private companies that are tangible asset backed, such as Real Estate, or Land.
Mike Lynes is a licensed registered Dealing Representative of Raintree Financial Solutions in an Exempt Market Dealership that offers investment opportunities in private companies in Real Estate, Private Equities, and many other asset classes. Many of these investments offered through Raintree Financial Solutions are also eligible for RRSPs, TFSAs and other Registered fund types. As a Dealing Representative with Raintree Financial Solutions, Mike Lynes is dedicated to helping investors build their wealth responsibly through a variety of alternative investment opportunities.
Your investments should create consistent returns while adjusting to market and industry fluctuations with ease. Don’t get stuck with under-performing accounts!
- Healthy Portfolio – Not all investments are created equal. My job is to recommend the most suitable investments to match your lifestyle and risk tolerance dispersed through fixed income, segregated funds, and alternative investments.
- Ongoing Review – I keep a very close eye on your investments to ensure they’re performing optimally.
- What plan is right for you? – RRSPs, TFSAs, or Cash accounts, I will look at the big picture and make sure your investments are in the right vehicle.
Insure yourself against the negative financial losses of disability, illness, death, or other unexpected emergencies. Keep your lifestyle intact and your finances in place, no matter what.
- Insurance – Protect your life, health, and business with insurance and trust arrangements That are tailored to meet your needs.
- Product & Plan Review – Review existing life and health insurance plans and help you understand each one, and if it makes sense make recommendations for changes.
As an insurance broker , I can search through many different insurance companies and choose the company that best suites my clients needs.
I am licenced to sell the following:
- Mortgage Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Term Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Group RRSPs and Pension Plans
Retirement & Savings
Your retirement savings and income should never be based on guesswork! Keep your retirement goals in perspective so your post-career years have all your needs met. You have worked hard for your money, so doesn’t it make sense to give your investments attention and make sure they are working hard for you.
- Income Analysis – Determine how much you’ll need to retire and where the funds will come from while minimizing tax impact. Its not always about how much you make, its how much of what you earn you can keep.
- Early Retirement Options – Are you positioned to enjoy an early retirement? Let’s review your options so you don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Education Saving Plans
Keep your loved ones from lacking proper education funding when the time comes. Employ an education planning process that opens doors for the best post-secondary options.
- Safe Savings – Don’t just tuck your funds away into any old account. Secure them in a Registered Education Savings Plan you know will be there when you need them most.
- The Government kicks in 20% up to a maximum of $500 per year, make sure you take advantage of this.
- Government Grants – Are you or your loved ones qualified for the government grants available? Let me find out for you!